Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 5, 2010 (Evening): Student National Medical Association Awards Banquet




























And the award goes to... The Student National Medical Association is a student-run organization that addresses the needs of and provides support to medical students of color. On this particular evening I was nominated and awarded the delegation of Biomedical Sciences Student of the Year! This is extremely important to me because this is an award that is voted on by my peers and demonstrates their belief that I was a significant contribution to our organization. My SNMA family has been continually supportive of my title as Miss Black Pennsylvania USA and I hope to represent them well across our State! I love you guys :-) **tear**
P.S. Please note how gorgeous all of these ladies are--and they are intelligent and personable--who knew! I must also note that the dinner served was scrumptous! All the way down to the warm apple cobbler a la mode for dessert :-)
In His service...

No comments:

Post a Comment