Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 20, 2010: Where Style Meets Status Haitian Relief Fundraiser





























Our ModestE, a chic women's clothing and accessory boutique presented this charity style auction and reception in conjunction with We Need Peace and Love and Philadelphia Status. The event featured a high end fashion show with the hottest new designers, live music and incredible food, all arranged by S and B Event Concepts. Proceeds generated from the auction were donated directly to the Samuel Dalembert Foundation for Haitian Relief. Mr. Dalembert was on hand for the event and I thoroughly enjoyed our long conversation about my Haiti experiences and life in general! I look forward to nurturing our relationship with the Dalembert Foundation and my continued prayers are with the families affected by the devastating earthquake.
Also in attendance at the Black Tie event was the always dapper, celebrity Chef Smiley and the lovely ladies of the Totally Posh Boutique (all pictured above)!
A special "Thank you" to my support team for the evening (pictured above)--I could not have done it without you!
In His service...

No comments:

Post a Comment