Friday, September 10, 2010

Somewhere in there... I GRADUATED!!

Mama I made it!
My proud mom (right), auntie (left) and I peacing out with two fingers because we know that even this is still just the beginning!!!


My family/crew and I celebrating in the middle of Braod street--traffic-shmaffic!




Cap: Check!, Sash: Check!, M.S. in Forensic Medicine: Check!, Fabulous clutch purse to match my cap and gown: Check!

Im ready for my close up :)



As you all know EDUCATION and STRIVING for EXCELLENCE have and will always be core components of my life's platform. As such I find it necessary to not only teach but to be an example of all of the opportunities that await those who are not afraid to work hard and exude love. As I said previously--this is only the beginning-- and I look forward to all that God has for me!!



In His service...












No comments:

Post a Comment