Friday, September 10, 2010

Miss Black USA Pageant 2010

My oration: Sojourner Truth "Aint I A Woman"


Receing the Heart and Soul Outstanding Community Service Award!
(I can die a happy woman now!!)


Us finalists receiving roses from the most adorable little princesses I have ever seen!!
**heart melting**




Struttin' my stuff!



PA and NJ in the house!!! Or should I say in the sand at the site of "The Awakening" at National Harbor





The one and only supermodel extraoidinairre--Stacy McKenzie!! She taught me that Diva stare by the end of the week!


My fellow Queens and I on a yacht cruise around the Nation's Capital!
Ahhhh the life :)



WV, PA, NJ and DC representing at the American Heart Assoc Red Dress Reception at the W Hotel in Washington DC


Thank you to everyone who has offered their love, support and prayers throughout my year of service. I was selected as a finalist and was awarded the Heart and Soul Outstanding Community Service Award !! Wooohoooo!!! I am both proud and honored :)
God truly revealed himself throughout the "pageant process" and it was an incredible experience of growth and perseverence! I met some phenomenal women who are changing the world--as we speak-- and I cant wait to see them all at the top!
For all who are familiar with me, you already know to stay tuned and keep all hands inside of the vehicle because this ride has not come to a complete stop!! ;)
In His service....










No comments:

Post a Comment