Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 7, 2010: The Philadelphia Military Academy at Leeds






























Thank you Principal Wade for the distinct pleasure of spending the morning and early afternoon with 11th/12th grade students at the Philadelphia Military Academy. Each time I speak with high school aged students, I am reminded of just how crucial mentorship is. These students are intelligent, vocal and personable, filled with gifts and talents! But without leadership and support, these attributes could all go to waste. It is our SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY to teach our youth about the importance of pursuing an EDUCATION and taking ACCOUNTABILITY for their actions. Decisions can be life-changing and the consequences long-lasting! To all of the students who rotated through Ms. Jenkins' class, I remember each of you, I am rooting for you and I am expecting great things--EXCELLENT things! Especially from you Miss Lucretia ;-)
In His service....






No comments:

Post a Comment